Ruby Refactoring Browser is a refactoring browser for ruby script.
Refactoring is a technique of restructuring an existing code, modifying its internal structure, without changing its external behavior.
This software make you free from lapsible routine work like renaming methods,renaming variables and extracting methods.
Ruby 1.8.x, or Ruby 1.6.x with ruby_shim
And you can use this software on Emacs through rrb.el included in the archive.
Tested on Linux + ruby 1.6.7, 1.8.1.
Please note that this is an alpha version: there is no documents.
But it's already usable (Ruby Refactoring Browser has been refactored with itself :-) )
- Fix some bugs
Please use RubyForge's tracker.
Developer's mailing list firstname.lastname@example.org is available.
You can check out this project through anonymous CVS with following instruction. When prompted for a password for anonymous, simply press the Enter key.
cvs -d:pserver:email@example.com:/var/cvs/rrb login cvs -z3 -d:pserver:firstname.lastname@example.org:/var/cvs/rrb co rrb
- Release 0.1.1 (2005-10-24)
- Release 0.1 (2005-10-08)
- import project CVS repository to RubyForge (2005-04-28)
- Release 0.0.3 (2004-05-31)
- Registered at RAA (2004-03-06)
- Release 0.0.2 (2004-03-05)
- Extract superclass is now available
- Fix many bugs
- Modify ripper to run on ruby 1.8
- Modify emacs interface to refactor files that has `#!ruby'
- English page is available (2004-03-05)
- Release 0.0.1 (2004-01-31)
CVS repository is now onRuby Forge
ContactOHBAYASHI Ippei (email@example.com)
Project Members are:OHBAYASHI Ippei